Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kamiya sei - 1:42 pm-16-11-1111 - Questions:

Kamiya sei (1:31 pm 16-11-1111)

Kamiya sei Q: Không phải vấn đề nào cũng giống nhau và cũng có thể áp dụng một công thức chung để giải quyết được tất cả. tôi e là những phương pháp tôi đã được học ko thể giúp tôi giải quyết hiệu quả những vấn đề mới. dịch là :

Kamiya sei : • Not all problems are the same and can apply same formula to solve them. I'm afraid all methods that I have learnt cannot help me solve the new problems effectively.

Kamiya sei : rừng check hộ mình xem đã ok chưa?thanks

Kamiya sei : sao ko ai check hộ mình với :(

VincentNguyen : Not all problems are the same and can be solved with the same formula. I'm afraid the methods that I have learnt cannot help me resolve the new problems effectively.

TheButcher : i'm afraid that all methods i have learnt... tb

Kamiya sei : thanks all

Dipsokas : bỏ mất '''hậu quả''' rồi

TheButcher : afraid that all method which i have learnt.... ~the butcher~ khúc đầu thì thấy lủng củng quá

Kamiya sei : lủng cũng thế nào vậy bạn?

No comments:

Post a Comment