Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lnqs2001 - 9:38 am-19-10-1111 - Questions:

Lnqs2001 (9:33 am 19-10-1111)

Lnqs2001 Q: dịch hộ mình : Tôi nhìn nàng mắt mở to , trời ơi , sao có người đẹp đến thế trên trần gian bụi bặm này

Vitconxinhxinh : haha bùn cười quá

Transmachine : I looked at her with my open eyes and I was wondering how could it be there was an amazing beautiful girl

Lnqs2001 : ai cười hở 110 cái răng nhọn hoắc !

TrumSpam : looking into her wide-open eyes, i ask my god why is there such a beautiful thing in this dusty earth ? ~trumspam~

Vitconxinhxinh : Hố hố

NASG : I look at her as if my eyeballs pop out, my God, why on dusty Earth appearing such a beauty ~nasg~

Đại Ngố : my eyes are wide open at the decending of such a gorgeous girl

Phonghidro2 : I looked at her wide-eyed, God, why are so beautiful on this dusty earth

Lnqs2001 : CẢM ƠN RỪNG ạ

No comments:

Post a Comment