Friday, September 16, 2011

OpenIDUser5917 - 4:15 pm-16-09-1111 - Questions:

OpenIDUser5917 (4:05 pm 16-09-1111)

OpenIDUser5917 Q: "anh ấy hơn tui 4 tuổi" mình nói ntn rừng ơi

17thparallel : chào anh

Bói spkt : no but like if u r saying dat cuz '''he is 4 years older than me''' is cuz i got experience and im mature well dats how i see my self but i just need ...

Loisi : He is 4 year older than me

Cedricmai : yep no s

Bói spkt : sao lại ko '''s'''-->She is four year'''s''' older than me. This choice made me wonder, how old is too old? For women, it is normal to marry a man four years older. .

Bói spkt : We've known eachother for a while. and we just started dating. but there's one problem, '''he's 4 years older than me'''. We're truly in love but we ...

BomiPu : Có "s" chứ nhỉ!

Cuucuu : than '''I'''

Bói spkt : than I am hoặc than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment