Wednesday, November 6, 2013

RedPro - 9:56 pm-06-11-1313 - Questions:

RedPro (9:43 pm 06-11-1313)

RedPro Q: mai phải nói trước lớp chủ đề party các a chị xem giúp ễm e viết thế này được ko: hello everybody, i would like to talk about my topic. i like to go to the party because it is very crowded and funny. i spend all of my time on studying so that i don't have a chance to hang out or talk with my friend and my family. party give me opportunity to meet them. beside that, i can make friend with other people. therefore, i may improve my communication skill. further more, i really like the food at the party because the food was decorated beautifully and it's quite delicious. sometimes i think i shouldn't go to the party because it waste a lot of time and money. tks for your listening

RedPro : further more, i really like the food at the party because the food was decorated beautifully and it's quite delicious. sometimes i think i shouldn't go to the party because it waste a lot of time and money. tks for your listening

TenLaGi : quá rắc rối!

Dangphap279831 : spent/a party give me an opportunity/because it was decorated... Câu cuối bỏ lun đi rồi thay bằng câu khác, tự dưng cả bài ca ngợi cho đã quất câu cuối tụt cả nứng :)

TenLaGi : văn nói chọn các câu ngắn gọn, dễ hiểu hơn, tránh dài dòng rằng thì là mà nhiều như thế!!!! dùng thêm các câu hỏi mang ý cảm thán nữa!!!!

RedPro : tại thầy bảo viết dài một tí mà hok bik viết gì nữa nên viết đại hjhj

Thaotabi : i spend almost time studying so so i can't often go out with my friends or talk with my parents.

Iluna_93 : Bạn nên có transition trước câu "sometimes I think I shouldn't..."; dùng "However" chẳng hạn. Nếu không thì bạn nên nói thêm điều gì đó chứ đừng kết thúc bỏ lửng như vậy; Đôi lúc bạn nghĩ không nên đi...rồi thì sao?

RedPro : tình hình là e dở av mà thầy bảo viết dài nên e ko nghĩ ra viết gì haizz thấy rối thiệt :((

Dangphap279831 : kể về một lần đi party đi

No comments:

Post a Comment