Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ToNy - 11:30 pm-10-01-1212 - Questions:

ToNy (10:57 pm 10-01-1212)

ToNy Q: Please expalin more about your issues and give me your site administrator . I'll checking and fixing problem for you . Mình viết thế này đúng chưa nhỉ .

Cloz : Admin mà give được sao ^^

Vinamill : check and fix :)

Khácһ : ad...tor là người mà, -tion mới là việc quản trị.../quyền quản trị...!!!

ToNy : Uh . Check vs fix. Please give me your administration site. I'll checking and fixing problem for you . Tks you.

Khácһ : Hay nhất là chỗ Thanh-sờ-kiu ^^

ToNy : Thế chỉ Thanks thôi hả Khách ^^

Khácһ : Nhẽ đâu lại thế!?

ToNy : "I think also "Thank You" gets the point across how thankful you truly are. I think it may depend on the host's relationship with their customers, if they have a very professional relationship then they should use "Thank you" but, if they are more laid back, and casual relationship "Thanks" just does fine. Just m

Khácһ : Ý mình là ở chữ Sờ-You, chứ không phải ở chữ THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment