Saturday, August 20, 2011

Emptysoul - 12:13 am-20-08-1111 - Questions:

Emptysoul (12:03 am 20-08-1111)

Emptysoul Q: đại loại là mình sẽ giao cho họ làm những việc của mình, và trong quá trình đó mình sẽ giúp đở thêm...chắc tiếng việt lủng cũng quá.Hết rồi, xin thêm 1 thread nữa, mong bà con giúp đỡ

Minhhanhe87 : I will share my assignment for u so that all of u can obtain experience and i will help you more. Nói rứa chắc hiểu đới anh :D

Questioners : in order to give u more working experience, I will share and help u all during our woking time together

Lynia : For you to gain more experience in work, I will delegate my tasks to you in the time coming. Besides, i would also love to provide any help needed during your working period.

Emptysoul : cảm ơn bà con nhiều, tối nay sao cao thủ thức khuya thế...^^

Lynia : dùng share cũng đc nhưng delegate cho nó mang tính chất công việc :D

Minhhanhe87 : em nhớ anh Soul hẻm ngủ được đới =((

Emptysoul : chính thức đi ngủ, mai lên share việc cho nó nhẹ người...^^

Emptysoul : á...thiệt hông đó để mừng...^^

Cuucuu : For you to gain more direct and hands-on experience, I will have you take over my tasks, and provide you with all the necessary guidance and assistance as needed to complete the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment