Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Askthedust - 10:13 am-11-01-1111 - Questions:

Askthedust (10:07 am 11-01-1111)

Askthedust Q: @'''Dori''': 0 viết tắt nhé, nhất là trong văn viết : I won't be afraid or hesitate => I will not be afraid or '''hesistant''' (adj.)

Askthedust : '''irrelevant''' jobs

Nguyenvincent : Base on the flexibility and adaptability that I have learned, I will not be afraid or hesitant upon facing a new task that is unrelated to my main major because I am able to undertake a new duty and cope very well after a trying time.

Doribaby : Bụi ơi bụi cho em hỏi là đoạn văn sau của em thì nên sửa thế nào ạ?em thấy nó hơi lủng củng ạ

Askthedust : after one or two trying times => '''after a short while of probation'''

Askthedust : em giải thích đi, tại sao là '''base on''' ?

Askthedust : nếu thích thì dùng Basing on

Askthedust : undertake a new duty = take over new taks

OpenIDUser5331 : my flexibility and adaptability thôi, cần gì learn, cái đó đương nhiên là của bạn rồi, cần gì phải trình bày là sao bạn lại có

Doribaby : em dùng base on vì em muốn ám chỉ là" nhờ vào những attribute đó mà em sẽ không lo lắng khi đối mặt với những công việc trái nghề"

No comments:

Post a Comment