Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kwon Clover - 4:09 am-20-07-1111 - Questions:

Kwon Clover (10:59 pm 19-07-1111)

Kwon Clover Q: Cuộc sống của tôi dường như chỉ có những đau buồn. Tôi ko tìm đc lối ra. Làm ơn hãy giúp tôi.(thanks)

Kazik : it seems my life only has the sadnesses.. i can find a way to escape

Vu vantien : 1 người thiếu nghị lực như thế thì sống làm j cho mệt.

Hoangtubairac : die là giải pháp tốt nhất -rác

Hanluunguyen : my life seem to have sadnesses. I can't find my way. please help me

Winter sonata : I fail in finding myself an escape

Hanluunguyen : my life seem to have sadnesses. i can't find the light way.

Sparkle : my life seems to be full of depression. I cant find my way out. Help!!!

Chieusuong1411 : @rác: bạn ko nên spam, nếu bạn ko muốn học thì nên out đi.

Sparkle : my life seems to be full of depression. I cant find my way out. Help!!! :d

No comments:

Post a Comment