Monday, April 11, 2011

Spiral - 3:43 am-11-04-1111 - Questions:

Spiral (3:18 am 11-04-1111)

Spiral Q: I'm so lonely and hungry here. Anybody can share the burden? Sorry for spamming, I can't help it :p

Meomummim : so what's ur burden? (I'm hungry and want to sleep kinh dị :p)

Abyss89 : i have some cuppy cake. yummy yummy

Spiral : Anyone can go sleep, please do! I can't. That's my burden. Should I go get something to eat, my fellow owls? :D

Meomummim : do whatever you want :D

Spiral : What about you, my dear Fat Cat? Can you do whatever you want? I don't mean to be rude but what bussiness you have to stay up at this hour? ^^

Meomummim : You know I can't sleep too, so I get up and... do my work - translating some documents which my boss need this morning :p (I forgot doing this hehee)

Spiral : Poor you :)) Guess we are on the same boat, huh? I'm now working, too. However, that's my bad habbit of working at nights and go to bed as the sun rises. Don't know why. You should go feed yourself, Cat. We need energy at times like this :D

Meomummim : Oh I wish I can go to bed when the sun rises :D what is your job? (I'm curious about it 'có you said you'll go to bed when the sun rises) :P

Spiral : I'm just a freelancer. Supposed to go to university but now I'm taking a year off and work. It's just that I couldn't concentrate at home in the morning. Too much temptation :)) You? An employee, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment