Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Unds - 12:12 am-23-03-1111 - Questions:

Unds (12:03 am 23-03-1111)

Unds Q: Help help: nạc quan một cách thận trọng có phải là cautiously optimistic hem ạ?

Nnhuho : có phải là lạc quan một cách chần chừ hem?

Unds : chắc là vừa ... vừa run ạ

Nnhuho : Gg toàn ra cái cháu hỏi đấy

Nnhuho : One of my favorite media phrases is "cautiously optimistic." It means nothing while it sounds important.

Unds : Hợ thế này là sao nhỉ I have heard the term "cautiously optimistic" used several times in news article....but what does it mean exactly? Would really like to know. It means "I believe things will turn out well, so I want credit for having the wisdom to predict it. But I don't have the courage to say so out loud, so if every

Unds : But I don't have the courage to say so out loud, so if everything falls apart, I want credit for having the wisdom to be cautious." It's a phrase used extensively by economists, politicians, and other spineless creatures.

Unds : cái other spineless creatures ấy ạ

Nnhuho : Hì hì, hesitantly optimistic của cụ ra kết quả còn nhiều hơn, cơ mà cụ chả hiểu là gì. Cháu cứ giữ cái cụm của cháu đi.

Nnhuho : Động vật hem xương ý chỉ mấy ng lươn lẹo ý, nói kiểu nào cũng đc, bẻ kiểu nào cũng xong.

No comments:

Post a Comment