Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Eragon26761 - 7:00 am-15-12-1010 - Questions:

Eragon26761 (6:37 am 15-12-1010)

Eragon26761 Q: @Nothing: cũng fan dota à ;))

Nothingistoolate : yes! I've just finished the whole night with Dota so then felt a bit weary

Eragon26761 : And your favorite hero is..?

Nothingistoolate : warlock! imba with 4 golems. my way is to add skill for him just like weird ever you know why? I just add skill 2 and all stats

Nothingistoolate : skill 2 and ulti so point left is for stats

Eragon26761 : yup, that build is for superb lane control and Survivability. Ownage solo-er ):)

Nothingistoolate : and what abt you dude?

Eragon26761 : Mine is Shadow fiend :">

Nothingistoolate : well it seems like almost ,all like SF, which can be ganker, carrier and imba late hero. BKB and dagger with es or tide = gg for sure

Nothingistoolate : ok then i go sleep now so fk tired today I should go to school but i didnt so tomorrow is my last day at school i get a holiday on 17th till 4th Jan I feel left-out somehow see u mate

No comments:

Post a Comment