Sunday, May 8, 2011

Vinamill - 6:53 am-08-05-1111 - Questions:

Vinamill (6:19 am 08-05-1111)

Vinamill Q: I had only given you a warning like that before, and don't you know the result be like when you get into my computer" R kiểm tra giúp mình câu này đúng chưa ạ?

Whackamolee : Không rõ ý gốc lắm. I had warned you before, and yet you still didn't take the proper precautions when you got into my computer.

Vinamill : chào anh! ý em là: mình đã đưa ra lời cảnh báo cho cậu, cậu biết cậu sẽ đón nhận hậu quả ntn khi truy cập vào máy tính của tôi rồi đấy...tớ biết là một harker rất cừ?

Whackamolee : only ở đây có vấn đề, nghĩa = chỉ mới, không đủ, chỉ thế ~ cảnh báo sơ xài (em đọc lại có thấy thế hem?) .. Now that I have warned you, [beware of/prepare yourself for] the consequences of [unauthorized access to, breaking into] my computer.

Vinamill : ý em là: lần này tớ mới đưa ra lời cảnh báo...lần sau sẽ không còn là lời cảnh báo

Whackamolee : Đơn giản và từng bước dịch nhá 1. I have warned you. I have given you my warnings. 2. You know you will bear consequences for breaking in. 3. Nối ý: I have warned you, and you know you will bear 4. Nhấn, đánh bóng: I have warned you, and you should know you will bear

Whackamolee : Dịch thử đi em :-) Ý ngắn, self-contained trước, nối, và làm đẹp sau

Vinamill : I have given you my warning, how should you know the result when you get into my computer như thế này có đựoc không anh?

Whackamolee : Em có vấn đề với ý hai thì phải, xem lại câu gốc/ý gốc của mình, nếu cần thì simplify, rephrase lại ý gốc

Vinamill : em thấy em diễn tả chẳng thoát ý gì nữa cả?

1 comment:

  1. Ӏ leaνe a reѕрonse when І like
    a post on a sіtе or if I have ѕοmеthing tο contribute
    to thе discusѕion. Usuаlly it іs a
    геsult of thе passion communіcated in the pοѕt I bгowsed.

    Anԁ on thіѕ post "Vinamill - 6:53 am-08-05-1111 - Questions:".
    I was actually moved enоugh to cгeаte a thought ;) I dо haѵe 2 quеѕtіοns for yοu if you uѕually do
    not mind. Could it be only me or does it looκ like some of
    thе reѕpοnseѕ сome aсгosѕ likе theу aгe writtеn by brain ԁead vіsitors?
    :-P And, if you аre ωriting on aԁditional ρlасеs, I'd like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list the complete urls of your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Check out my page - tantric massage
    my website > my favourite erotic massage in london

    ReplyDelete