Friday, September 20, 2013

Likeisafternoon - 4:15 pm-20-09-1313 - Questions:

Likeisafternoon (4:00 pm 20-09-1313)

Likeisafternoon Q: cho em hỏi câu này em viết có đúng hem ạ, đại ý là: Tui không tham dự được vì có lịch làm việc trước rồi. However, I do apologize for not being to attend the program due to my eventful schedule and confict of time during that period.

OpenIDUser8745 : cấu gì phức quá. being to attend nà sao?

Hoaiduyen : bạn có thể nói là: I can't enjoy your...because I have some schedue for my work

Likeisafternoon : và em viết kiểu khác là: Unfortunately, a previous engagement means that I am unable to accept your kind invitation.

OpenIDUser8745 : Dear baby, I am sorry to inform that I will be busy and unable to join your party

Onewaystreet : =)) bác Open quá bá đạo... Câu dịch trước của Like ok rồi, lại formal nữa, hình như type thiếu able (trong being able to attend)

Onewaystreet : câu sau sai gram.

Likeisafternoon : thực ra là to be '''to''' attend ấy ạ

Likeisafternoon : thưc ra em bắt chước GG thôi ạ, nó có câu như sau: I sincerely apologize for not being to attend the Recruitment Process of "JOB TECISSO". The reason being that my grandmom is leaving to the ...

OpenIDUser8745 : Này thì formal: However, we regret to inform you that we will be unable to take it ahead,

No comments:

Post a Comment