Friday, November 4, 2011

Realminoz - 10:59 pm-04-11-1111 - Questions:

Realminoz (10:50 pm 04-11-1111)

Realminoz Q: I hate you, so I hope you hate me as much as I do too. Câu này mình viết đúg k mọi ng?

Winter sonata : quite ok

TheDeath : lủng củng, hihi ~ngusĩ~

Pretty pig : sau hope là will V

TheDeath : You love me and I wish I could love you like you do ~ngusĩ~

Realminoz : vậy lủng củng thì ghi sao cho hết lủng cũng vậy bạn

Pretty pig : :))

TheDeath : so sánh bằng thì không cần too và đã too thì không nhất thiết phải so sánh bằng, hihi ~ngusĩ~

Realminoz : mình ghi là "I hate you, I hope you will hate me as much as I do" đc ko bạn?

TheDeath : That's better but take better consideration of sentences :). Should we make them two sentences? or use conjunction? or whatsoever we need? ~ngusĩ~

No comments:

Post a Comment