Wednesday, September 14, 2011

K3m - 2:12 am-14-09-1111 - Questions:

K3m (1:48 am 14-09-1111)

K3m Q: In my mind, two sides was fighting each other: one was I wanted to keep money and did whatever I want, the other was donate money to the orphanage. CHỗ THE OTHER bạn em bảo nên thay bằng comparison word, vậy mọi người thấy từ nào là hợp lý ạ.

Dontcare : bạn bạn giải thích từ comparision dư lào?

Yenteohhta : dùng the another chứ nhỉ

Dontcare : Ở chỗ mẫu giáo của tớ cô hem dạy The Another Yến tèo (cô nương già) ạ =))

Yenteohhta : thế cô bạn dạy gì bạn chẻ >:P

Dontcare : chờ bạn kia nói thì tớ mới bẩu cô tớ dạy gì cơ, ko thì ứ nói đâu

K3m : em chả biết, bạn em comment mối thế -.-

Cuucuu : '''were''' fighting .. One wanted me to keep the money and do as I want, and the other wanted me to donate the money to charity; hoặc gọn hơn tí .. One wanted me to keep the money and do as I want[, and/whereas] the other wanted the money donated to charity

Cuucuu : @K3m ký đầu bạn em đi, ở đây chẳng có gì để "so sánh" chỉ có "contrast"

Dontcare : trước tiên dùng như bạn là ok rồi, nếu dùng comparison thì nối vế sẽ là: one was ... whatever I want, '''in comparision with one was''' ....

No comments:

Post a Comment