Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OpenIDUser1574 - 12:57 pm-22-03-1111 - Questions:

OpenIDUser1574 (12:48 pm 22-03-1111)

OpenIDUser1574 Q: two day later, your birthday will be come, I will preparing flower, cake and gift. if you want to receive it, do you known where I will be hold dịch sao hả rừng?

Wolfpig : rừng đi ăn, đi ngủ roài

Funbite : sai từa lừa

Vaorung : tự e viết đấy à, hay ai viết cho e thế?

OpenIDUser1574 : người ta viết đấy ậ

Vaorung : vậy e bảo họ viết lại rồi gửi lại thì dịch nhé ;)

OpenIDUser1574 : nếu sửa lại thì sửa sao ạ

Amy Green : Thôi xấu hổ thì cứ viết tiếng Việt ra, các anh chị kinh nghiệm tình yêu ... "full body" sẽ nhiệt tình dịch cho. ;))

Vaorung : viết lại nhanh hơn sửa

PigPoker : Two days later, when your birthday comes, I will take care of the flowers, the cake and gifts. Now, if you want me to do it, you have to let me know where your party will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment