Sunday, October 3, 2010

Viet52x8 Q: cả nhà cho tá» há»i câu này có sai gì ko vậy: don't put important things in my desktop without save it to other disk. Because it will have been deleted after my laptop will be restarted. thanks

Viet52x8 (11:44 am 03-10-1010)

Viet52x8 Q: cả nhà cho tớ hỏi câu này có sai gì ko vậy: don't put important things in my desktop without save it to other disk. Because it will have been deleted after my laptop will be restarted. thanks

Adm : it will have been --> it will be

Thukoem : save thành saving

Kimberlydo : after i restart/reboot my laptop.

Viet52x8 : vậy tớ sửa thế này có okie ko: don't put important things in my desktop without save it to other disk. Because it will be deleted after my laptop is restarted.

Kimberlydo : okie...nhưng làm ơn saving đi hihi

Viet52x8 : yes ^^ thanks cả nhà nha. chúc mọi người 1 ngày CN vui vẻ nha.

Adm : do not save files on Desktop because they will be deleted when the computer restarts

Viet52x8 : hi, okie, thank cả nhà nhiều. chúc cả nhà 1 ngày CN vui vẻ nha

Viet52x8 : hi, thianks

No comments:

Post a Comment