Friday, July 15, 2011

Vinamill - 12:17 am-15-07-1111 - Questions:

Vinamill (12:05 am 15-07-1111)

Vinamill Q: xin lỗi,chúng tôi đã ở trên núi nên không có sóng đt vì thế mà tôi không thể trả lời bạn! sorri, we was in the mountain, so no reception with my phone, that's why I could not answer to you..Mình nói như thế này được chưa vậy R? check giúp mình với ạ

Gohan : No signal on my phone

Cedricmai : we was on the mountain where there was no mobile phone reception so I couldn't answer your call :)

Viet chien : "was" hay "were" ?

Cuucuu : we '''was''' *bộp*

Vinamill : ui...là em sai à?

Viet chien : "bộp" what does it mean? ^^

Cuucuu : Bẻ ý '''nhỏ ra''', viết đơn giản thui nhé. We were high up in the mountain. There was no (phone) (signal) reception. That is why I couldn't get back to you earlier. Bước kế muốn ráp câu thì ráp.

Hoangga : @Viet: là tiếng heo ăn cám đó

Cuucuu : @Chiến *bộp* = kí đầu :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment