Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Superbaby1990 - 1:23 pm-12-04-1111 - Questions:

Superbaby1990 (1:12 pm 12-04-1111)

Superbaby1990 Q: câu này có sai chính tả ko bạn :"> "I like u very much. You are the first girl makes I having this feeling and hoping you're my final girl"

Meap : có sai

Delfy Coltech : Sai nhiều! :)

Superbaby1990 : sửa lại dùm mình nha ^^

Meap : riêng chính tả, thống nhất u với you

Superbaby1990 : sửa dùm lại dùm mình cho thật hay nha bạn ^^

Meap : đùa đấy, tớ thử sửa nhé.you're the first girl who makes me feel this way. I hope you would be the love of my life.

Littleprincess : Mình thích tỏ tình bằng tiếng mẹ đẻ

Kimkhoivu : ...first one who ever makes my heart tremble (with fear):P

Delfy Coltech : Follow me, it must be repaired as below: " I like U very much. (^^). U r the first girl who make me know the sweet feelings of love (hehe)and I hope that U will be my girl" ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment