Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Margot - 7:45 pm-08-11-1111 - Questions:

Margot (7:28 pm 08-11-1111)

Margot Q: I am very sori because they are almost the same character while i can not remember it clearly ...

Margot : câu trên mình viết có chuẩn chưa vậy Rừng ơi?

NASG : không hiểu lắm ~nasg~

Margot : í là: mình rất xin lỗi vì hai chữ nó giống nhau quá, mà minh thì không nhỡ rõ nó là từ nào ...

Margot : flood và từ blood ạ!

NASG : vẫnkhông hiểu ~nasg~

Whackamolee : Sao thích sorry thế? ^^ The two words were so similar, and I can't tell/remember the difference (now). Sorry.

Margot : à, em vừa nói nhầm lũ lụt ở bang cốc thành blood, xấu hổ quá... người ta chỉnh cho ạ! chết mất

Whackamolee : I am sorry for [the misunderstanding/misspeaking]. The two words are so similar to me that I mistook them for each other. My bad.

Margot : cảm ơn các anh!

No comments:

Post a Comment