Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Judy013 - 8:36 pm-06-12-1111 - Questions:

Judy013 (8:17 pm 06-12-1111)

Judy013 Q: "I am willing to learn new things, to take responsibility as well as trying my best to complete the mission in the best way" có đc k ạ?

NASG : to take ....as well as to try, in the best way nghe rất thuần Việt

Judy013 : vậy "tôi sẽ cố gắng hết sức để hoàn thành công việc theo cách tốt nhất" nói thế nào cho hay ạ?

LocMang : I'll try my best to work in the best way.

LocMang : responsibilities thì hợp lí hơn.

LocMang : I'll try my best to complete my work in the best way.

Judy013 : "Làm việc trong môi trường năng động và có cơ hội thăng tiến cao" nói thế nào ạ?

NASG : dynamic and promotive environment

Judy013 : cám ơn mọi người nhiều :D

Judy013 : em gõ promotive environment thì bị Word bắt lỗi ạ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment