Friday, May 6, 2011

Hiheha - 10:37 pm-06-05-1111 - Questions:

Hiheha (10:27 pm 06-05-1111)

Hiheha Q: I'm Sorry I'm sorry for everything you've been through It must've been very hard on you I'm sorry for all that's been said and done I was the moon, you were the sun I'm sorry for not making everything right But the situation I was in, was very tight I'm sorry for not lending you a hand If only I could be a better friend I'm sorry if it seemed like I didn't care Lucky for you, your special- someone was there I'm sorry for breaking your heart For forgiveness, where do I start?

Winter sonata : chak bài thơ này có tựa I'm sorry nhỉ :D

Hiheha : sorry , I forget making a space among lines

Emptysoul : đợi tý để e GG

Emptysoul : i'm so sorry,it very long...T_T

Ducdaiphu : mình thích đọc thôi chứ dịch 1 bài dài thế này nản lắm

Emptysoul : cười khoái chí kia là ai vậy nhỉ

Hiheha : i post this poem for everyone read it with me, no need to translate . thanks

PigPoker : đang chờ cụm "dịch sao ạ?"

Winter sonata : @empty soul: là WS

No comments:

Post a Comment