Saturday, October 22, 2011

Icecreamcold - 4:43 am-22-10-1111 - Questions:

Icecreamcold (4:19 am 22-10-1111)

Icecreamcold Q: I couldn't go to work because of the transport strike ---:> i was prevented form going to work by the transport stike Đúng chưa ạ ^^ thanks

Huyle : đúng văn phạm, tuy nhiên transport strike nghe lạ.

Icecreamcold : hic hic giúp em vs con nhìu câu lắm mà em không biết làm sao bác chỉ em vs chết quá :(

Huyle : chữ tiếng V của transport strike là gì?

Icecreamcold : i was the only person who wanted to watch the programme else)----> there was ....... me who wanted to watch the programme Giups em vs mai em kiểm tra ùi:(

Huyle : there was no one but me who wanted to watch the program.

Icecreamcold : không anh ah dùng từ '''else''' để viết lại ý ạ:)

Huyle : no one else but me

Icecreamcold : êm viết lại như thế này dk không ạ there was no one else me who ..... ddungs không ạ?

Huyle : phải có chữ "but" nữa mới đúng.

No comments:

Post a Comment