Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dinhhuy192 - 2:57 pm-04-05-1111 - Questions:

Dinhhuy192 (3:03 pm 04-05-1111)

Dinhhuy192 Q: : Can you introduce yourself? -Yes, of course ,my name is Huy, I am 23 years old,I was born and grow up in Nam Dinh city, I has just graduated at maritime university, I learn at technology and design shipbuilding department, I can use some software very fluently for example AutoCad, MS Office, PhotoShop and some useful software in shipbuilding

Dinhhuy192 : anh em check hộ xem có sai đâu k nhé

Ham chơi : Hình như sai chính tả :))

Emkhongbiet : Bỏ "Yes, of course". Bỏ dấu phẩy, thay bằng dấu chấm. grow-> grew. at -> from.

Q Tú : Nói chung văn nói thế là thoát ý rồi :))

Cat161087 : "I can use some software very fluently for example AutoCad, MS Office, PhotoShop and some useful software in shipbuilding" sửa là I am familiar with ....such as...

Ducdaiphu : software(s)

Emkhongbiet : I am competent (hoặc I am well versed) in AutoCad, MSOffice, etc.

PigPoker : shipbuilding tech and design department.

Emkhongbiet : I have just graduated from the Maritime University. My major of study is .....

No comments:

Post a Comment