Wednesday, December 21, 2011

halone - 9:58 pm-21-12-1111 - Questions:

halone (9:47 pm 21-12-1111)

halone Q: Chữa hộ mình với R ơi Dear Jan I am halone, do you remember me? we met together in Bangkok last weeken, I am happy to acquaint you, in my eyes you are a very beautiful and full vitality girl. Thailand country and Thai persons are very beautifully and friendly, and I love this place so much. I wish at a recently time, i will be back here.

Baoloc1403 : met thôi ko cần together đâu

Baoloc1403 : fully vital girl

NASG : hix, mình giúp cho bên dưới đã không thèm nhìn lại còn leo lên đây post lại là sao? ~nasg~

Winter sonata : met (each other)

halone : phần giữa có bị sai không nhỉ? mình thấy ngang ngang bạn ạ? Xin lỗi NASG, mình ko thấy

Winter sonata : this-> that, here->there

Winter sonata : beautiful, recent. Hix, đâu mà lắm ly thía. Thailand and its people

thefall014 : you are a girl of beauty and full of vitality. full vitality không phải là tính từ nhé.

Littleprincess : met each other, weekend, full vital girl, that place, Thailand and its people, I wish i would go back there someday soon. [*.TCC]

No comments:

Post a Comment