Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sarahlinh - 3:55 pm-20-09-1111 - Questions:

Sarahlinh (3:46 pm 20-09-1111)

Sarahlinh Q: Em vội vã chở đầy hoa tình ái Anh dại khờ góp chiếc lá yêu thương -> R iu ơi, giúp Sa cái này với ^^! dịch hay là có thưởng liền à :)

Dipsokas : thưởng gì gái

Quạt máy : thưởng gì đới

Sarahlinh : bí mật, dịch xong mí nói :P

Manganhocnhoc : You run away with my car. I'm so stupid when put all my money in it.

Lungtungqua : You carelessly bring out the basket of rose love/ Emotionly left my leaves in me

Rundenxixi : you run with a box full of love roses,i add more with a bunch of leaves. bừa ^^

Sarahlinh : ặc ặc, gì vậy Măng gà, em nhờ thiệt tình đó nha :(

PhdCuong : Hurriedly, she rides the flowers of love; He picks up the lonely leafs, just another love fool. Phăng này

Thần Gió : I'm so stupid when put more of my money in it

No comments:

Post a Comment