Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tashito - 11:55 pm-26-02-1111 - Questions:

Tashito (11:39 pm 26-02-1111)

Tashito Q: I remember when '''It was together 'til the end''' Now I'm alone again Where do I begin? I cried a little bit You died a little bit Please say there's no regrets And say you won't forget -->câu in đậm dịch sao ạh ??

Cám Ơn : Khi tình ta chớm nở cho tới khi mình say bye bye....

Tamxambalap : dịch nhanh quá ^^ nể

Dawnd : em còn nhớ, ngày ta bên nhau, em tưởng như mãi mãi

Cloz : Remember When của Avril Lavigne hả bạn :)

Tashito : :">:*:*:*

Tashito : I cried a little bit You died a little bit -->dịch sao ạh ^^

Dawnd : nước mắt anh rơi, một phần trong em chết lặng

Ngoclinh90pt : ak ...mấy người này dịch hay thía...hjx...

Phucboy : cái gì dính tới tình yêu tình báo thì nhanh lém!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment