Wednesday, January 26, 2011

P3chun - 1:48 pm-26-01-1111 - Questions:

P3chun (1:35 pm 26-01-1111)

P3chun Q: E muốn viết đoạn này nhờ các pro sửa lỗi giùm e: my mother still save 1 album including poetry, images and letters that my father sent. Sometimes she show me for seeing. I like an image of me when I was 2 years old. Well,I think document by paper and ink is easy saving. For me, I don't know how save my memories. Something on network will be delete

Askthedust : show me là đủ/ show thì phải có người "see" chứ lị

Cat buffalo : nghe việt quá, ngắn lại đi bạn

CassanovaVN : Câu cuối will be deleted.

Mangacoco : quá chời lỗi ngữ pháp: saves/shows/ easy for saving/ ko ai nói For me cả/ how to save

PigPoker : chia lại động từ đi bạn, hiện tại thêm s, còn how to

Pham.phuc1984 : my mother has still saved 1 album - include ... - that ...shows it to me(bỏ for seeing). image = picture .. paper + ink docs (đừng xài by)... how to save...will be deleted. ko biết được chưa nữa :D

Mangacoco : nên dùng keep thay vì save

Askthedust : wait 1 chút, baby :D

Askthedust : My mother still keeps an album consisting of poems, pictures, and even letters that my father sent to her. Sometimes she shows that album to me, and I like a photo of me when I was 2 years old. Well, I think documents in paper and ink are easier for saving. For me, I don't know how to retain my memories because something on the Internet is very li

No comments:

Post a Comment