Friday, December 17, 2010

Quangwe - 2:27 am-17-12-1010 - Questions:

Quangwe (2:10 am 17-12-1010)

Quangwe Q: I'll continue to use my computer. chuyển bị động như thế nào ạ

Mariecurie : my pc will continuely be used

Quangwe : bạn chỉ cho mình công thức luôn được ko bạn

Mariecurie : subject+ verb+ adverb+ be+ past perfect..hy vọng là đúng :)) mình làm theo cảm nhận :))

LaiVanSam : 1. xác dịnh vật nào đang được xài (my computer) 2. để nó làm chủ ngữ. My computer .. 3. xác định hành động .. continue to use .. will be continued to be used .. 4. chủ ngữ I, chuyển qua bổ từ = by me. 5. Ráp

LaiVanSam : My computer is continued to be used by me. will be cũng ược nhưng giữ công thức thì is continued to .. dễ nhớ

Mariecurie : learn your grammar again LVS

LaiVanSam : I like her => she was liked by me. I took the purse to Mary. The purse was taken by me to Mary

LaiVanSam : @Marie '''@@''' câu của bạn, tớ miễn bàn :-)

Mariecurie : nobody would say ,, my pc is continued to be used by me'' that's not English...not idiomatic to tell the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment