Monday, December 26, 2011

Lhlapbkecc - 3:50 pm-26-12-1111 - Questions:

Lhlapbkecc (3:33 pm 26-12-1111)

Lhlapbkecc Q: Sir! My name is A The full name is A B C I am friend of Mr. Le. I am very thankful for his trust and your reception. I send my CV for you (I sent it for Mrs. Thao). Working in a professional environment is my wish. With my ability and experience, I do meet the requirements of this position and I suggest my start salary be 1USD" OK ko các bạn?

Tubesd : ko

Liveman : do meet là sao hè?

Vu vantien : do + V là cấu trúc nhấn mạnh

Apfsds : Sir! đánh uỳnh một phát là sao hè?

Stayfoolish : viết dài dòng quá

Lnqs2001 : Này em em quá rườm rà , Viết cho ngắn gọn mới là ô kê

Brit912 : Dear Sir. My full name is ... I'm a friend of... I am very grateful for your reception as well as his trust. I would like to send you my CV....Working...

Lhlapbkecc : các bạn góp ý mình với. mình ko chuẩn ngữ pháp cần sửa chổ nào ko???

Smalldracula : 1000usd / 1usd ở nhà chơi cho rùi mrc-

No comments:

Post a Comment