Monday, August 22, 2011

Hero the best - 12:58 pm-22-08-1111 - Questions:

Hero the best (12:31 pm 22-08-1111)

Hero the best Q: "Gia đình tôi đã định cư ở NY khoảng 3 năm nay rồi" tiếng anh nói sao vậy mọi người? Thx all XOXO

Nguyenvincent : my family has been living in NY for about 3 years

NASG : hỏi lại cho chắc hử? dịch trước đi ~nasg~

NASG : Hi Vincent, long time no see! Been in Texas and Cali but could not make it to Pen :( ~nasg~

Nguyenvincent : wow, Nắng, long time no see, Did you have a good time in the USA?

NASG : I did, cost me a fortune ~nasg~

Nguyenvincent : or, my family has been resettling in NY for about 3 years

Nguyenvincent : Gosh! Wish I could see you, send me an email next time

Hoangtrungxd : khó quá

Bichngocsh2001 : My family put down roots in NY for 3 years

No comments:

Post a Comment