Sunday, January 1, 2012

Footballman - 8:17 pm-01-01-1212 - Questions:

Footballman (7:26 pm 01-01-1212)

Footballman Q: Dịch giúp mình nhé: "Mr Suarez's evidence was unreliable in relation to matters of critical importance. It was, in part, inconsistent with the contemporaneous evidence, especially the video footage.

N haiyen : dịch trước đê:-w

Cloz : Năm mới năm me mà lười là hem được nhá :P

Footballman : Cloz: hì mọi người dịch lấy hên thui mừ ^^. Y iu: sound interesting ha, wish i were there...

N haiyen : hí, Wish you were here ^^

Footballman : if u really want me to be there with u, I will

N haiyen : I do, I do, I do :)

Footballman : where can i find u and when Y iu?

N haiyen : i'm living in HN, this year. Maybe move to another place the next year :) Oh, God, if our Mods find these:))

Footballman : hức, tell me how can I be with u?

No comments:

Post a Comment