Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vu vantien - 4:57 am-06-07-1111 - Questions:

Vu vantien (4:10 am 06-07-1111)

Vu vantien Q: Wondering why ur always here at 4 in the morning?

Gera34 : try guessing?

Vu vantien : Stay up till four in the mornin and the tears are pouring And I want make it worth the fight What have we been doing for all this time Baby if we're gonna do it come we do it right

Vu vantien : One of Gwen Stefani's hard core fans, I guess :)).

Gera34 : who is Gwen Stenphan? I think I know him a little

Vu vantien : http://www.nhaccuatui.com/nghe?M=9KB3IzfRtU

Gera34 : sleep all of everyday, plough all of every night

Vu vantien : same here dude ;))

Gera34 : I'm only familiar with the dark and not ready for working in the light of shinning

Vu vantien : Hey Dracula, it's Vampire here :))

No comments:

Post a Comment