Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tlqk - 3:36 pm-09-07-1111 - Questions:

Tlqk (3:21 pm 09-07-1111)

Tlqk Q: I'm a bachelor of nurse who has just graduated from university.I'm looking for a schoolarship of master degree in this field.em có viết sai chỗ nào hok r ?

Askthedust : bachelor of nurse ??? là cái gì vậy em?

ThuyTrang : Uả, có cả cử nhân Y tá nữa hả bạn?

Tlqk : cử nhân điều dưỡng ạ

Askthedust : Bachelor of '''Nursing'''

Askthedust : wait, tôi sửa cho

Askthedust : I have just graduated from the medical university with a Bachelor degree in Nursing. At the moment, I am looking for a schoolarship to do a Master degree in this field.

Askthedust : scholarship

Tlqk : hi. cám ơn anh/chị askthedust nhé.

TuyetSuong : ...I am looking for a schoolarship '''for my''' Master degree in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment