Monday, December 20, 2010

Pe0 pr0 - 6:17 pm-20-12-1010 - Questions:

Pe0 pr0 (5:58 pm 20-12-1010)

Pe0 pr0 Q: Câu " Trong gia đình tôi, người luôn chăm sóc cho chúng tôi và cũng là người mà tôi kính trọng nhất, đó là mẹ tôi" nói tn vậy mọi người. thk

Hỏi mãi : câu này hay quá, nghe thật cảm động

Footballman : In my family, the one who cares for us the most and has our respect the most is our mum

Cuunonthongay : chào R.t dịch thử nhé,in my famely ,the one who alway care for us and also is the one that i most respect,it is my mom.

Hỏi mãi : FBMan rịch nghe hơi ko cảm động nhỉ

Footballman : ở tớ cũng thấy khô khô, để xem nèo ^^

Hỏi mãi : It's my Mum, who always takes care of us & she is the one i love most

Footballman : hỏi mãi, vẫn thấy khát nước lắm ^^

Footballman : Most lovable Mother, let it be known that my love for you will never end, for I liken you to light on blindness, gentlest of the gentle, chaste and gentle you kept me, and on my journey into life, you helped my every endeavour.

Footballman : Let it be known that I appreciate you from the very bottom of my heart for always being the lily of serenity, the sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment