Sunday, February 12, 2012

Parkyoochun - 4:05 pm-12-02-1212 - Questions:

Parkyoochun (3:47 pm 12-02-1212)

Parkyoochun Q: tôi sẽ đề cập tới 1 vấn đề trường mà công ty của tôi và ngành of nó đang phải đối mặt gần đây.

Parkyoochun : em dịch là i will mention about one environmental issue that my employed company and its industry have faced recently. Check hộ em với ạ

Unds : I will discuss an issue ...

Parkyoochun : chời ơi, từ discuss mà nghĩ hoài hem ra. em cảm ơn

Parkyoochun : my understanding of the ways my EO has demonstrated its ethical and social responsibility. em muốn hỏi sau ways em có nên xài that hay ko ạ

Minhhanhe87 : ... an environmental issue that my company and the environmental industry have to face/solve...

Minhhanhe87 : I will discuss an environmental issue recently facing my company and the en indus

Minhhanhe87 : I will discuss an environmental issue recently facing my company and the en indus as well. Ngộ hẻm hỉu câu sau :(

Parkyoochun : ss nhiệt tình quá post liên tùng tục lun :X. ý em là hiểu biết của tôi về cái cách mà cty của tôi chứng minh cái e and s responsibility đó ạ

Unds : có hay không có cũng chẳng vấn đề gì

No comments:

Post a Comment