Saturday, December 10, 2011

Vinamill - 8:47 pm-10-12-1111 - Questions:

Vinamill (8:19 pm 10-12-1111)

Vinamill Q: swimming and shooting game are two the forte and favourite sport of mine, therefore, I always play that game each free time. Rừng iêu kiểm tra giúp mill câu này được chưa ạ? cảm ơn nhiều!

Fabio : mình nghĩ là those games chứ không phải là that game. in free time. với cả trước therefore là dấu chấm

Fabio : sports

Vinamill : thank bạn nhiều!

Phucboy : two '''the'''(?) forte and favourite sports of mine, I always play '''that game'''(2 trò sao chơi có cái?) each free time.

Vinamill : Vincome is the place where I always go playing shooting game when I feel serious(stress), it bring in me a comfortable and relaxed sprit . xem câu này mill nói được chưa ạ?

Phucboy : câu trên viết sai từa lưa kìa:D mờ Milk hem đi coi Nguyệt thực toàn phần à?^^

Vinamill : ôi, phát hiện ra mill sai lỗi cơ bản quá, xin lỗi Rừng iêu! :) xấu hổ quá cơ.

Phucboy : Vincome is the place where I always play shooting (game) when(ever) feeling/being '''stressed''', which bring'''s'''/gives me a comfortable and relaxing feeling/(sense)

Phucboy : ế, nhận ra lỗi của mình là giỏi roài:D viết essay thì viết câu phức okie,chứ văn nói mà thế này thì khó hiểu lắm:D

No comments:

Post a Comment