Saturday, July 23, 2011

Khanhlinhnt - 7:08 am-23-07-1111 - Questions:

Khanhlinhnt (6:55 am 23-07-1111)

Khanhlinhnt Q: hey cả nhà, em muốn nói "ông có thể gửi cho tôi một bản scan của tài liệu này trước đã" em dịch là "can you send me an advance scan of the documents" có ổn không? thanks all guys

Footballman : ko ổn tẹo nèo hị hị

Phucboy : can you send me a scan(scanned file) of the documents in advance?

Khanhlinhnt : ok thanks.

Footballman : scan với nghĩa là Noun ko có nghĩa là bản scan văn bản đâu bói hehe

Phucboy : scanned file dc ko fút?mình copy+paste nên hem để ý

Footballman : could please you kindly scan the docs and send it to me via my email, first?

Footballman : could you kindly scan the docs and send it to me via my email, first? sozi ^^

Phucboy : plz kindly scan the docs and send to me via email first?^^

Phucboy : thx fút dễ xương+pờ-zô nhé^^nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment