Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nguyen20 - 6:10 am-27-03-1111 - Questions:

Nguyen20 (5:34 am 27-03-1111)

Nguyen20 Q: "Man, you've lost your mojo" => Dịch sao cho hay cả nhà ơi :((((((((((((((((

OpenIDUser301 : Âu mai tía, mài mất phong độ thía cháu

StevenPhan : mojo là phong độ?

OpenIDUser301 : Ừa, according to some guyz, it means style or virility :D

StevenPhan : are you sure? ^^

OpenIDUser301 : U've got any other idea? ^^

StevenPhan : No,but how much can I believe you? :D

OpenIDUser301 : GG it for sure, man :D

StevenPhan : where you found the answer, show me pl, I have search on GG but I can't :)

OpenIDUser301 : "Mojo means "finding the magic in what we do". To have "lost your mojo", refers to a loss of inspiration or creative genius; a loss of that special spark <- This one is what I've got, yet I think "phong độ/hưng phấn" may match this context :))

No comments:

Post a Comment